Gelcoat Blisters: Diagnosis, Repair & Prevention Manual
A guide for repairing and preventing gelcoat blisters in fiberglass boats with WEST SYSTEM® Brand Epoxy.
- Understand fiberglass hull construction and the factors that contribute to the formation of gelcoat blisters
- Evaluate and expose blister damage
- Monitoring and reducing the moisture level of the laminate
- Repairing isolated and interlaminate blister damage
- Applying an epoxy barrier coat to prevent moisture penetration and the reoccurrence of blisters
- How to use WEST SYSTEM products safely and effectively